Best Weber Electric Grills Review and Buying Guide
Steak and hamburger steak-grilling can never go wrong with Webber Electric Grills. This state-of-the-art electric grill is ideal for leisure lounging with pals on your yard or patio while enjoying that great tasting grilled food. What makes it more interesting? There is no need to worry about breaking house regulations on fun grilling inside the building. It’s safe and doesn’t smoke much compared to charcoal grills. Weber Electric Grill is one of the most sought after barbeque grill today.
Easy to use and weather resistant. Weber electric grills are the best choice for charcoal and gas grills. It doesn’t matter if you lack the space needed for bigger grills or you are not permitted to have additional grills on your property. Electric grills can make the same flavor that bigger Weber grills are renowned for. Make mouth-watering burgers, vegetables, hotdogs, and a whole lot more, all in a compact space, which is easier to control the heat, cook your food, and clean up later.
Weber Electric Grills Review
Table of Contents
Here is the review of the most popular and reliable Weber Electric Grills available today:
Weber 52020001 Q1400 Electric Grill, Gray
The Weber Q1400 is a marvelous electric grill to use as of its ease of use and ergonomic design. You can put this grill anywhere in your yard or on a balcony, plug it, and ready to cook your meat. If you’re searching for a remarkable portable electric grill to use at a condo, apartment, or home, this unit is surely for you. Its amazing features will allow you to cook meat to perfection.
Key Specs and Features
- Amazing Design and Construction: Compared to other products available, the Weber Q1400 features top-notch material. The lid and the body are solid and thick. This is made of cast aluminum. This is tough and rustproof. So, you will have a barbeque grill that will last for many years of use.
- Dimensions: This grill only measures 14.5 H x 27 W x 16.5 D making it ideal to use in a condo, apartment, or if you have limited backyard space.
- Remarkable Performance: A lot of electric grills available have issues reaching high temperatures. Astoundingly, this grill can go up to 550F if you set the temperature controller to the maximum. This electric grill utilizes a 1560w power source.
- Easy to Clean: Grilling is fun, but cleaning afterward is not. Luckily, the Weber Q1400 is easy to clean. The porcelain coating makes it easy to clean the grates.
- Compact: This barbeque grill just takes a small cooking space, and that is why it is ideal for those who live in a condo or apartment.
- Flexible Controls: This grill also features infinite heat control settings that allow you to adjust your barbeque’s temp depending on your choice.
- Sturdy: This barbeque grill comes with an aluminum heat retention liner as well as a glass-reinforced nylon frame and is finished in cast aluminum with titanium color.
- 1560w electric heating element to heat 189 square-inch total cooking space
- Cooking grates are porcelain-enameled cast-iron, the lid, and body cast in aluminum
- Infinite control burner valve settings
- Six foot grounded cord
- Fully assembled out of box
- Removable warming rack
- Tough, solid, and rust-resistant cast aluminum lid and body
- Small size for fast and stress-free transportation
- Capability to reach high-temp
- User friendly and cleaning is simple and straightforward
- Fast assembly
- Will never run out of fuel
- Cast iron cooking grates keep heat and offer a superior sear
- Restricted cooking space
- Lengthy preheating time of twenty minutes
- The small size needs a table or cart for comfortable cooking
- Does not have different temperatures layout, only a bar
- Lack of built-in thermometer
Weber 55020001 Q 2400 Electric Grill
Weber Q 2400 is the latest offering of the company. This portable electric grill features a remarkable performance and a sleek design. With its upgrade, and compared to the past versions, now it has a bigger grip handle and control knobs for ease of use. It has ergonomic side handles, which makes it simpler to and easier to move around. It has tough front and rear cradles for additional support.
Key Features and Specs
- Assembly: Worry no more about the assembly of this electric grill. It is available in a fully assembled piece. It is compact and looks great for places such as condos and apartments.
- Durability: Every dollar spent should have a value for it. Therefore, purchasing material of high-quality is vital. No one wants to invest money on an item only to change after a few years of use.
- Portability: The modern Weber Q 2400 is portable and super lightweight. It’s even better if you have the Weber Grill Cart. This size is compact, which you can move or carry anywhere.
- Heat Retention and Control: It has beyond comparison heat retention and control. This is made possible by factors like aluminum heat retention line and grate that is cast iron enameled with porcelain.
- Size: Size is what makes this electric barbeque grill apart from the rest. It has a width of 31.5 inches, 26 inches in height, and a depth of 25 inches.
- This is ideal for outdoor use like camping and hiking
- Customer service is unparalleled and unmatched
- Ideal for those who are residing in apartments or condos with charcoal or gas restrictions
- Portable and you can store it with ease
- Enough cooking surface
- Aluminum design
- Cast iron grates
- Quick ignition
- Very lightweight and portable to carry with ease
- Great tasting food
- Twenty minutes warm-up, as against the familiar process on non-electric barbecue grills and lighting of charcoal
- 280 square inch cooking space will be a problem for big events or gathering but is more than enough to feed friends and family friends
What to Consider When Buying an Electric Grill
Knowing the right electric grill to meet your needs is the first step in making the best-barbecued meats. You can follow this guide to streamline your options down to the electric grill that is ideal for you.
What Size Should You Choose?
A countertop model is small, which is perfect for small families and not ideal for hosting cookouts. The bigger the cooking area, the more food you can grill. Consider the number of people you normally cook for, how much storage space or cooking space you have.
Heat or temperature outputs differ with some brands that yield more than 350 Fahrenheit, sufficiently hot to cook all kinds of foods. There are electric barbecue grills built with temperature settings, which can reach up to 400 to 600F. This provides you with further control over cooking and assists in knowing proper cook times.
The modern model comes in many attractive colors to go along with every kitchen theme. The best models combine ease of use and look to meet the modern lifestyle. It also holds the functionality to continuously offer great barbecues in a well-made unit of superb durability.
Types and Features
Among the many kinds of indoor electric grills, maybe the most renowned form is the clamshell type. Bottom and top surfaces are made to sandwich food. As a result, you rid of the need to flipping during grilling. It also reduces cooking time but needs more hard work and time to clean up.
Some models resemble a conventional griddle that has ridges that are usually utilized on a burner or stovetop, where grilling can get messy. Electric griddles have their own source of heating, so you are able to grill anywhere you wish, provided that there is a source of power.
Keep on reading if you want to know more about Weber Electric Grills.
Q: Can Weber electric grill use indoors?
A: No. All of Weber’s electric grills are just intended for outdoor use. Bringing and using them indoor might cause a safety problem.
Q: How does food taste in an Electric Grill?
A: The fact that electric grills don’t produce smoke or fumes, they are the only kind of barbecue grill that can be used safely indoors, and also considered eco-friendly than charcoal or gas grills as they make use of less energy and pollute less than other kinds of grills.
Q: What makes Weber electric grills different?
A: What is more to mimicking the unmatched flavor of a conventional grill, Weber electric grills are made of superior and high-quality materials? They come with porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates as well as a cast aluminum body and lid.
Q: Benefits of a Weber Electric Outdoor Grill
A: There are lots of benefits offered by electric outdoor grill from Weber. This allows you to create mouth-watering hot dogs, burgers, veggies, and a whole lot more, all in a compact space which is easier to control or handle the temperature. You can easily cook food, and cleaning is also a breeze.
Weber electric grills are very unusual in which they are powered by electricity. They are the outcome of lots of development work by the company to come up with grills that are hot as standard propane gas or charcoal grills. The company has succeeded with their grills, and you will have no issues cooking all the standard barbecue food on it.